+Follow me or go Home ?
Always You

shagg!
Monday, 19 December 2011 | 9:32:00 pm | 0 comments
Wa damn shag ah, work til i am so dam tired.
Sat worked til about 11pm, then staying over at workplace cos it gives me more time to sleep, but it was not what i though of!
My boss and colleagues went to have supper so i had to tag along too since im hungry anyway.
After that we head back to workplace and chit chat til about 3 plus in the morning, After that went to sleep since i was so tired after all the chat.
But i didnt managed to sleep well cos my colleagues set their alarm at a very early time, like 7 plus. then the alarm kept ranging non stop. i can still sleep with alarm But problem is, the alarm is something like a loud warning alarm, something like "POM POM POM". OMG I CANT SLEEP!
In the end i only slept 3 hours and after that worked for straight 12 hours.
SHAG DIE!

◄ Older