+Follow me or go Home ?
Always You

Back!
Thursday, 8 December 2011 | 3:18:00 am | 0 comments
Its been near 2 years since i did not touch my blogsite, so i decided to revive my blog :D
Well a lot has changed, got to know more friends, new work, new school stuff.
But still, i've got lots more to learn and do, so I'm gonna try even harder!

Now, lets talk about my recent stuff. Recently i've watched a lot of movies.
Here are some movies that i watched:

X-Men First Class



Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon



Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1



Puss In Boots



Kung Fu Panda 2



You are the Apple of my Eye



WOW thats a lot of movies for me to watch within 3 months. Cant wait for more movies to come out so that i can clear my boredom.
Anw sch is flooded with FYP this year, stressing ah but i will try to push myself!
Hmm its late already, shall head to bed and have a good nights rest.
Ohya im meeting chew, junkiat and yongliang for movie later. Finally got to see them again my secondary school badminton clique mates!
Alright lights out! nights all!


A glass of milk a day, keeps osteoporosis away

◄ OlderNewer ►